VIKING PROFISH RELOAD
From $2250 AUD, includes paddle & backrest
The Profish Reload is a state of the art high performance paddling fishing Kayak. very stable, lightning quick and able to tackle any conditions. Targeting big fish? the superior stability of the Reload makes this easy. There are 6 fitted flush mount holders, 3 convenient (with drains for easy washing out) moulded in baitwells which can double as dry storage lockers. Handles are solid and moulded into the Kayak for strength and ease of lifting with control. The sharp bow runs into a flare to divert water and cut through waves and swell in choppier conditions. The large front storage hatch offers storage for extra gear and can take a trolley or all of your dry bags, even tents / sleeping bags / food if you use this for touring. paddle holders, extra moulded in inserts for custom fittings, this Kayak is packed with exciting, innovative and practical features.
LENGTH: 4.5 m
WIDTH: 75 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 200 kg
BOAT WEIGHT: 31 kg
Viking Profish Tackle Pod fitting
Large Rear Well designed to take the Chill Pod
Mount Sounders & Adjustable Rod Holders
Optional Viking Kayak Kid Pod
Bait Buckets or extra Storage
• The Fastest fishing kayak in the viking fleet making trolling lures easy and exploring those far off uncharted grounds an exciting adventure
• The Reload Tackle Pod system offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’
• Scalloped sides for improved paddle strokes
• Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier
• The innovative ‘Rod Slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods – ideal when coming and going through surf.
• Palm Seat
• The optional Kid Pod system enables you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your children. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish.(Optional extra)
• Superior stability provides you with the confidence to target big fish
• A Large front hatch offers storage for additional gear such as kayak trolleys and dry bags.
• The handy bait wells behind the seat can also be used as a convenient place for drink bottles
• The nicely flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions